Sunday, January 19, 2014

Decorating With the use of Faux Fur


Contemporary Bedroom

Decorating with fur can be over the top and down right sexy. The sumptuous and snuggle feel of fur on the bed, couch, chair or ottoman, brings so much comfort to any space in the home. I know, I know, I am not fond of people killing animals too, but trust me there are plenty of faux fur makers who feel the same way, but knows that this is designer and stylist heaven. I don't know about you, but my ideal room is a lit fireplace, some candles, a beautiful chandelier, my faux fur throw/pillows and a glass of wine... pure class and luxury. Here are some beautiful spaces created that combines fur into the design.

 Bedroom and Living Room 
In the kitchen too!!
And the Bathroom!!
Fabulous Enough to live in "Fabulosity"


No comments:

Post a Comment