Friday, January 17, 2014

Fashion+Decor|Cheetah

Animal prints are very popular amongst women of all ages and they never go out of style. I repeat, never goes out of style. Every woman who loves fashion and or decor should have at least a dress, a pair of shoes, a purse, a pillow or two, curtains, some sun glasses and a few scarves if I might add. Nothing is new under the sun, and what goes around comes right back around as we can see. There are several animal print patterns, ranging from leopard, cheetah, tiger, jaguar, snake, zebra and yes my favorite giraffe. If your going to wear or decorate with these prints, I recommend you that you add a solid color to complete the look, as wearing these items from head to toe, with no break or balance in between, will be a fashion and decorating flop. A light or dark color that's in the print with a bright color to make it pop is hot and will have heads turning if compiled correctly on the fashion note! I designed this room based on areally cute pair of shoes I found. This is where Fashion Meets Decor.



The shoe my design was based on:




Finished result!!


What do you think? I think every diva would roll with this one!! Thanks for stopping by!! xoxooxox







No comments:

Post a Comment